5/05/2008

About me and my school life by Doris

My name is Doris. l live in Taiwan, and study in the San-Min high school. They are five people in my family. My parents are work hard, and my brother , sister and me ,too. We also like watch television and use the computer. We're a smart family! My favorite band is MAYDAY. I listen to their music when I study. I learn guitar, because I like them very much. My Chinese is very well. And I am smart. My classmates are all friendly. We also play and study together!
And next is about school life. Every day, I have to get up early, and eat breakfast, then I go to school with my brother. I like music class and art class, because I can draw, sing, and play the recorder in those class. After class, I often play with my friends every day. At four o'clock, everyone is happy because we can go home. I like my school .And I love my teachers and friends, too!

No comments: