5/10/2008

My favorite subject, by Cindy Chien

My Favorite Subject
There are lots of subjects in the school, but my favorite subject is only have one. Do you know what is it? Yes, you are right! It’s English! But why is it? Later you will know!

I have been learning English since I was elementary school grade one, and I learned it in HESS, because the school didn’t start teaching English in elementary school at that time. At first, I wasn’t interested in English , and didn’t like to study vocabulary, though they were very boring, so my English was getting worse. Luckily, I change the class, and met a younger teacher, we have lots of things in common, and we didn’t have any generation gap. I studied very hard in her class, so my English grade was getting better and better. Until now, my English grade still very well, and I’m very interested in English. Maybe is because my English is good.

I like English very much, and it’s my favorite subject, so I will study it very hard!

No comments: