5/28/2008

My perfect home by Sandy

My perfect home will be on a mountain. I have always wanted to live in the mountains, so my perfect home will be on a mountain. It will be very cool and very big-about 500 meter. There will be four people living there: my mom, dad, brother and me.

My cool house will have three floors. On the first there will be a living room, on the second floor there will be two rooms. There will be a dining room and kitchen. On the third floor, there will be four big bedroom; one each for my parents, my brother and me. There will be an extra bedroom for guests who come to stay with us.

The most special room will be my movie theater. I will show the newest and best movie, so I will invite my friends to see them. It will also have a popcorn machine and big speakers, so the movies will sound awesome. There will be a big black couch for all my friends to sit on when we watch movies together. There will also be a TV on the ceiling, and I will have a cyborg to get my friends a snack when we feel hungry. The curtains will be white because that is my favorite color. Everything will be done by telepathy, so if I want to turn off the lights, close the curtains, or start a movie, I won’t have to get up.

class 709 no.27

No comments: